Tuesday 11 September 2012

Topshop LIPS

Topshop lipsticks have picked up a pretty good rep since they launched in 2010. I have quite a few of them so thought I would show you three of my favourite ones. They are all in a satin matte finish, which suits me fine. Each to their own but I really can't stand pearly lipsticks. I much prefer a matte finish.

1. All About Me - This is probably my all time favourite. Its a bright fuschia pink and as with all Topshop lipsticks, it has a creamy texture. I really like wearing bright colours in the day, wearing bright lipstick with a simple outfit like a white t-shirt and jeans can really turn a boring outfit into something fun.

2. Inhibition - I love this lipstick for evenings. It is a deep purple colour and looks really vampy, amazing on nights out with a black outfit and gold jewellery. Having said that, this is also a shade I am looking forward to wearing in the daytime once winter comes.

3. Whimsical - Definitely my 'go to' lipstick for every day wear. Its a nude/coral colour and I think with my skin tone it really helps to finish my make up.

I am really impressed with all of my Topshop lipsticks. They are all really pigmented and last a long time. Wearing one for an 8 hour shift I probably re-apply them around three times. I have my eye on a few things from the new Louise Grey Range So I post about it once I have tried them out! x

No comments:

Post a Comment